DLSZ is a Catholic school. Non-Catholics are admitted provided they participate in all religious activities that are required of the students. No exemption shall be granted by reason of membership in or affiliation with a different religion.
A student’s application will be given due course when the student-applicant meets all the academic requirements and has none of the disqualification prescribed by the School, the Department of Education 2010 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools in Basic Education and the DLSZ Student Handbook as amended and such other rules promulgated by the School.
The school reserves the right at any time to refuse, to admit, or to re-admit students under certain conditions as enrolment in DLSZ is a privilege.
- The applicant must have a general average of at least 85% with no grade lower than 80% in any subject and in conduct during any grading period.
- Former DLSZ students who left without conditions and have been out for at least 2 years are classified as transferees when they come back and must undergo the usual procedure for application.
APPLICATION SCHEDULE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
Mondays to Fridays – 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM; Registrar’s Office, Basement, St. La Salle Building
Documents to be submitted to the Admissions/Institutional Assessment Office:
- Two (2) recent 2 × 2 photos with complete name of the student to be printed at the back of each picture (close up, white background). For Boys: proper haircut, no colored hair, no long bangs, no earrings. For Girls: no dangling earrings, no make-up, simple hairdo;
- Original copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (formerly National Statistics Office);
- Photocopy of Report Cards with Learner Reference Number (LRN) from, at least, the last three school years (if applicable) up to the present level or Certified True Copy of the Student’s Permanent Record (Form 137) marked “for evaluation purposes only”;
- Subject/Course Description of all subjects taken of all levels attended in high school (for Grades 8 – 12 applicants only);
- Certified True Copy of Grade School Diploma with LRN (for Grades 8-10 applicants only);
- High School Recommendation Form to be accomplished by the adviser/school counselor;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the school;
- Photocopy of Philippine Passport Information page (if applicant is transferring from a school overseas);
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (for Catholics);
- Certification from Ayala Alabang Village Association (AAVA), if applicant is a resident of Ayala Alabang Village; and
- Proof if parent is an alumnus/alumna of ANY De La Salle school.
For Foreign Students (in addition to the above-mentioned documents):
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate from the Office of the Civil Registry of the respective country of birth, translated into English, or Embassy Certification of birth details;
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration I – card issued by the Bureau of Immigration;
- Photocopy of Passport Information and current visa page;
- Photocopy of Identification Certificate as Filipino Citizen issued by the Bureau of Immigration (for applicants with dual citizenship); and
- Final Report Cards from Pre-Kinder up to the most recent level of schooling; and
- Course Description of all subjects taken of all levels attended in high school (for Grades 8-10 applicants only).
Nationality will be based on applicant’s documents presented at the time of the application.
All submitted documents in compliance with the entrance examination requirements shall become property of DLSZ, and are not to be returned to the applicant.
All applications must be done online
- Fill out the Application Form here and then click Submit. Print out Confirmation Slip.
- Submit Confirmation Slip to the Admissions Office together with the required documents. Bring original documents for verification. All documents required for submission must be arranged in the order as listed in the Checklist of Application/Enrollment Requirementsand compiled in a legal size (8 ½ in x 14 in) folder.
- Pay the Application Fee at the Accounting Office (PhP 700.00 for Filipinos or US$ 75.00 for foreign students).
- Present the Application Fee receipt to the Admissions personnel to secure the test permit.
- Test Permit will be given after complying with the requirements and procedures.
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE GIVEN A TEST PERMIT.
RELEASE OF TEST RESULTS
Test Results are available online via Application Result.
- Telephone inquiries regarding the test results will NOT be entertained.
- Parents of accepted applicants should confirm enrollment on the dates indicated in the acceptance letter.
PROCEDURE FOR CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- Pay the Development Fee (PhP 50,000.00 for Filipinos or US$ 2,000.00 for foreign students) at the Accounting Office. This is a non-refundable payment made upon confirmation of enrollment. (Only Filipino students, however, are given an option to pay in two installments: PhP 25,000.00 is paid upon confirmation of enrollment; the remaining PhP 25,000.00 will be paid before school year ends.)
- Submit the accomplished Development Fee Form and official receipt of Development Fee payment to Admissions Office.
FAILURE TO CONFIRM YOUR CHILD’S ENROLLMENT WITHIN THE GIVEN TIME FRAME MAY FORFEIT HIS/HER ADMISSION TO DE LA SALLE SANTIAGO ZOBEL SCHOOL.
Documents to be submitted to the Admissions Office upon enrollment:
- Original Final Report Card of the current level signed by the School Head/Registrar which indicates the level completed and the level the student is eligible for admission to; and
- Certified True Copy of the following, if applicable:
Grade 7 transferee – Grade School Diploma with LRN
3. Authenticated academic records (Transcript of Records, Certificate/Diploma, and Report Card) of the student executed by the Philippine Embassy in the originating country (if the applicant is transferring from a school overseas).
Additional payments which may be required upon enrollment aside from the Tuition and Other Fees:
- Upon recommendation by the Admissions Board or the Filipino Subject Area Coordinator, a student may be required to attend a Special Filipino Class and will be charged PhP10,000.00.
- Foreign students required by the Bureau of Immigration to apply for a Special Study Permit will be charged PhP 7,500.00.
To complete the enrollment process, please register in the DLSZ Campus Connect SMS Service.
For inquiries, you may visit the Admissions Office located at the Basement of St. La Salle Building, Mondays to Fridays, from 7:30 am to 11:00 am and 12:30 to 4:00 pm or you may call at 771-3579 local 712.
The purpose of this program is to provide answers and information to family and friends of loved ones with severe mental illness who want to work, or are currently working .
- Benefits of working when severe mental illness is present in someone’s life
- Concerns of working when severe mental illness is present in someone’s life
- Ways the Evidence-Based Practice of Supported Employment helps with successful job placement and retention
- Resources & Information
Date: Every 3 Months on the third Tuesday (Subject to Change) Starting September 21, 2010
Time: 5:30 – 7:00 PM (Subject to Change)
Location: Beacon Health 9220 Mentor Avenue, Mentor, OH 44060
Space is limited. RSVP is required. Please call Ginger at (440) 639-3533 for questions or to RSVP.
Attendees are welcome to come with their family & friends, but it is not required.